The Advance Dynamic CGR Captured GLOCK Guide Rod series reduces felt recoil and improves muzzle control for Gen3 GLOCK handguns. The CGR Captured Glock Guide Rod is made from hardened stainless steel. The Advance Dynamic CGR Captured GLOCK Guide Rod is proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
The Advance Dynamic CGR stainless steel guide rod is a captured design for easy installation and hardened (RC40) for smoother operation, less wear, and longer life for Gen3 GLOCK models.
The Advance Dynamic CGR is precision machined and paired with a custom sized washer for a closer tolerance fit. The specifically designed guide rod has a hex socket built in for quicker installation of different springs, each guide rod has two supplied hex keys. A factory weight spring is supplied with each guide rod. The CGR guide rod will give your GLOCK handgun a custom look.
Whether to enhance the look of your GLOCK or improve performance, the Advance Dynamic CGR is a thoughtful accessory that you should not do without.
GLOCK™ is a registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and owned by Glock, Inc. of Glock Ges.m.b.H.
- AD CGR 17/22/34 fits Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 GLOCK 17, 18, 22, 31, 34, 35, and 37 models
- AD CGR 19/23/32/38 fits Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 GLOCK 19, 23, 32, and 38 models
- AD CGR 20/20SF/21/21SF fits Gen1, Gen2, Gen3 GLOCK 20, 20SF, 21, and 21SF models
- Improved recoil management
- Quick and easy take down
- Stainless steel construction
- Precision CNC machining
- Modular design
- Manufactured in the United States