**Ships in 2-3 days**
- Will not work with solid filled 9mm bolt carrier
- VERT TM buffer system is designed for 5.56/.223 direct gas impingement system
- VERT TM buffer system can work with piston driven AR if the rear, internal dimensions of the bolt carrier is Mil-Spec
- DO NOT use ANY NICKLE BORON Bolt Carrier - THIS WILL cause damage to the buffer system
- Inside, rear cavity of the bolt carrier must be .625" diameter x .625" deepminimum to clear the buffer. Damage may occur if proper clearance isn't met
Battle Arms Development's latest *VERT (TM) STOCK SYSTEM ONLY 19.5oz!
- Continuous Cheek Rest
- Interchangeable Cheek Rest (different colors/patterns, coming soon)
- Ultra Compact Buffer & Buffer Spring
- Fully Collapsed Length = 4.75"
- Fully Extended Length = 8 3/4"
- (4) Locking Stock Positions
- Stock Locks Both Directions
- Precision CNC from Aircraft Grade Aluminum & S7 Tool Steel
- MilSpec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- (2) Built-In Non-Rotating QD Points
- Lightweight 19.5 Ounces (Complete Stock System with Buffer & Springs)
- Made in the USA
- Patents Pending