These barrels are not "stocked" items. BSF turnaround is from 2-4days if in stock or 2-3 weeks if they're in production.
This BSF Carbon Fiber Barrel is a 416R stainless steel match grade double stress relieved barrel. This barrel is sleeved in a roll wrapped carbon fiber that is three times stronger than steel, providing ultimate rigidity while remaining extremely lightweight. The carbon fiber is drilled for rapid heat dissipation. 95% of the carbon fiber does not touch the stainless steel creating air gaps and allowing air to foil around the steel and cool the barrel faster. BSF Barrels guarantees accuracy, durability, and the lightest .936 bull barrel available.
- Lightest .936 bull barrel- 16” .936 bull barrel 29.6oz
- Chambered in .223 Wylde
- Twist Rate 1:8
- Drilled to vent heat-fastest cooling carbon fiber barrel
- Carbon sleeved space between the carbon and stainless barrel- there are air gaps in between the stainless and the carbon
- Can be held without burning hand after 60 consecutive shots
- Match grade double stress relieved
- Roll wrapped carbon is 3 times stronger than stainless steel
14.5" mid .223 Wylde- Weight: 23.8 oz
16.5" mid .223 Wylde- Weight: 26.9 oz
18" rifle .223 Wylde- Weight: 31.1 oz
20" rifle .223 Wylde- Weight: 33.7oz