The next generation of Micro Roni is here! We improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. It’s Micro Roni Generation 4, and we call it Micro Conversion Kit, or simply MCK.
This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns, turning it into the ultimate Glock Conversion Kit. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body.
It is greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer. Available for select Gen 3, 4, and 5 Glock models.
The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Width: 2.48″
- Height: 5.70″
- Length: 13.70″=
Will work on POLYMER80 frame with slight modification on the rail/trigger guard. No, we do not have a picture on how to or diagram. These will only work with OEM Style Rear serrated slides. Serration must be vertical/straight not slanted/angled.
OWNERS MANUAL: Download here
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This stabilizer looks awesome but when you order it and the gun that is supposed to pair with it all from the same website “MDXarms” you’d expect them to work together but they don’t, there guns don’t even fit in the stabilizer at all, so pretty much I just bought a 225 dollar paper weight,
I received everything I ordered in the mail in 4 days...amazing! I expected to wait at least a month given the current circumstances but I am extremely impressed. Have not built or assembled yet but everything feels and looks like good quality. My order was two full build kits, another frame and an mck. FOUR DAYS!!!