he HS510C Reflex Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- When focusing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles
- Always on unless manually turned off
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- Quick release mount