Perfect first item to start your custom build, the Upper Receiver Kit
Starting with a 7075 T6 aluminum forging, our stripped M4 flattop upper is precision machined to final dimensions that make it compatible with the multitude of available "mil-spec" AR-15 components. It has a matte black, Type III hardcoat anodized finish, mirroring the military requirement.
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Matte black Type III hardcoat anodized finish
- Mil-spec dimensions for maximum parts compatibility
- Standard .250" dia. pivot/takedown pin holes
- T-marked Picatinny top rail
- T6 6065 Mil Spec Charging Handle
Bolt Carrier Group
M16 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Group is designed to work easily and reliably in any AR-15 or M16 rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm, 300 AAC Blackout or .223 Remington.
- Bolt is constructed by 9310 Steel heat treated and shot peened - Black Nitride
- Carrier is made from 8620 hardened steel - Black Nitride
- Magnetic-particle inspected material
- Extractor includes spring and rubber insert
- Includes torqued and staked gas key
- Functions with any cartridge based on the 5.56 NATO cartridge case
The MDX Arms M16 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Group comes with a bolt, bolt carrier, gas key, firing pin, cam pin and a firing pin retaining pin.
Please note: this is a truly stripped upper receiver, with NO forward assist or ejection port cover installed, so you can truly customize every aspect of your rifle.