Updated: 11/16/2020: Currently Processing Time for Orders 1-9 Business Days
DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE PURCHASING.
Starting immediately, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymer80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940CV1 (metal rails, newest version)
- Polymer Sights
- Lower Parts Kit (LPK) -OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- Slide Parts Kit (SPK) w/ Guiderod
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide
- RMR Plate Cover Not Included
LF19 Fluted/Flush Cut and Crowned Match Grade Barrel **Optional Barrel**
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About PF940CV1 80% Frame:
- Metal Rail - New Version 80% Frame
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About SPK:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Custom Top and Side Ports
- Accepts Trijicon SRO/RMR and Holosun 507c Red Dot Sights
- RMR/Optic Plate NOT included
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your standard style Ejector with either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice!
Suppressor Sights: Upgraded your polymer Glock sights with AmeriGlo Blacked Out Suppressor Sights
Don't forget to order your RMR Plate Covers Here:
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My first build bought let me tell you I will buy many more. They have videos and pictures the make everything so easy to build. Great slide designs and great options Great company and I will continue to buy from them!
Great product. No issues, so far. Great customer service, highly suggest checking out marine gun builders videos on YouTube if it’s your first time.
MDX comes through in the clutch once again! Top quality and lightening quick delivery.
Im writing this review so low because I never got what I ordered. Yhis company has horrible customer service. And obviously they have no regards for their customers privacy or safety. You all sent my order to someone else now some unknown person to me is walking around with my info. I have contacted this company several times about the situation and have not gotten a response. I am very unhappy and want to be compensated.
Everything is beautiful besides the part that they sent me the wrong front rail for the frame other than that shipping was fairly quick & kits are beautiful
The slide block hole that came predrilled were off, it took some force to get the blocks into the location. Once totally installed the slide binds slightly and the trigger take more force at a full pull to release the firing pin. Gun does shoot but not as smooth as a glock19. Components are good but something is off to affect the slide and trigger function. Not sure I will purchase another one.
The kit was shipped fast and I am very pleased with the quality of my new slide. I’ve ordered from several retailers and highly recommend MDX Arms!
Overall happy with the kit. Unfortunately the drill bits supplied with the polymer 80 lower were bent and my 3mm holes were damaged so I'll need another lower
Came with everything described, minus the rear retical; however customer service was very helpfull and promised to send one out ASAP. Keep up the great work.