- Fortis Manufacturing Lighweight Billet Upper
- T6 7075 Billet HA Type III
- M4 Feed Ramp
- Standard Mil-Spec Dust Cover & Forward Assist
- Strike Industries T6 7075 Extended Charging Handle
Bolt Carrier Group
- DTF NIMITZ Full Auto QPQ Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
- Black Nitride / QPQ Finish
- M16 Full Auto with Staked Gas Keys
- 9310 Heat Treated Steel MPI tested bolt & 8620 Steel Carrier.
- Compatible with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington & 300 AAC Blackout.
- Corrosion resistance inside and out. Superior to chrome lined and parkerized bolt carrier groups.
- Slicker hardened 70RC surface
- Includes extractor o-ring for increased extracting reliability.
- Superlative .750 Adjustable Bleed Off Gas Block - Solid
- 30 way lock adjustment
- front adjustment with allen tool
- 416R SS
- DTF Industries 16" Merlin .223 Wylde Match Grade Barrel
- 1:8 Twist
- 416R Stainless Steel Fluted
- Medium Contour
- .750 Low Profile Steel Gas Block - Screw On
- Intermediate Length Gas System
*DTF Merlin 16's Intermediate Length gas system is approximately 2" longer than the Mid Length gas system and approximately 1.5" shorter than Rifle Length gas systems
*Hand Lapping is a process that deposits lead evenly inside the barrel which smooths the bore and eliminates the need for a lengthy break-in process. A smooth bore is by all definitions a more accurate bore.
*Melonite is a surface conversion treatment that makes the steel extremely hard therefore resulting in a barrel with longer life and durability. Barrel and barrel extension are processed at the same time in order to create consistency throughout the bore. We use a proprietary method to secure our barrel extensions throughout the process. Altering the barrel in any way or penetrating the Melonite voids the warranty.
- DTF Industries 15" Slim Reaper Super lightweight Mlok Handguard
Flash Hider/Muzzle Brake
- DTF Industries Devastatr Brake - 1/2 x 28
- Test Fired for function
- Build in Riverside, California