DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE PURCHASING.
Starting immediately, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymear80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940V2 (metal rails, newest version)
- Slide Parts Kit (SPK)
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- Guiderod/Recoil Spring
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide
- Front and Rear Sights - OPTIONAL - If you choose "NONE", this means it's not included
- Lower Parts Kit - OPTIONAL - If you choose "NONE", this means it's not included
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled.
Details About PF940V2 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, and Drill bits Included
- Compatible with Glock® 17/22 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About SPK:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Thread Pitch: 1/2x28
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your standard style Ejector with either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice!
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received everything I ordered in the mail in 4 days...amazing! I expected to wait at least a month given the current circumstances but I am extremely impressed. Have not built or assembled yet but everything feels and looks like good quality. My order was two full build kits, another frame and an mck. FOUR DAYS!!!
Went very smooth, LpK was as a little off and the needed in frame trimming to fit.
Rail holes didn't quite align with frame. Not a problem though, just took a bit longer.
I want to take the time to say how much I appreciated the speed and quality of parts, and most importantly, customer service and support There is no reason for me to not use this company for future needs. I have already advised others to do the same. Thank you for filling my freedom meter.
very fast shipping i love the kit
I just wanted to say that MDX ARMS will be my go to from here on out. Fast shipping!!! Great customer service!!! Mahalo for your company and service!!! Aloha
Best kits I’ve had from any company by far
received kit quickly and found well organized in packaging. for the first handgun build for me it was very easy. watched a few videos by marine gun builder and various others and you will be good to go.
Received everything as expected with a free gen4 ejector as well! I'm not an expert, but the parts seem pretty good quality. They installed the sights and the channel liner for me. Also, every time I've contacted them they responded within a few hours and with helpful replies - even on weekends and holidays. Crazy good customer server! I was a bit disappointed with the polymer80 kit. They are definitely not as cookie cutter and simple as people have made them out to be. The locking block was so far out of spec that I had to contact polymer80 to have it replaced. Even, the new locking block required filing / sanding to get it to fit. There is a lot of work that goes into making one of these and it may never get to the same reliability and accuracy as an OEM Glock. For a first time build, it takes way more than a couple hours and there is a lot of troubleshooting. Depending on your luck, I'd say expect to spend 15-40+ hours on one of these to get it working well.