DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE PURCHASING.
Starting immediately, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymear80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940V2 (metal rails, newest version)
- Slide Parts Kit (SPK)
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- Guiderod/Recoil Spring
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide
- Front and Rear Sights
- Lower Parts Kit - OPTIONAL - If you choose "NONE", this means it's not included
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled.
Details About PF940V2 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, and Drill bits Included
- Compatible with Glock® 17/22 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About SPK:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Thread Pitch: 1/2x28
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your standard style Ejector with either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice!
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Was actually quite happy with my 80% really easy to build and works great very happy and will definitely be getting more in the future...
I am currently working on it but I have to say this is a great basic build kit. You can't go wrong for the price either. The slide is nicely machined and evenly coated. I can't wait to try it out on the range. I'll probably get a couple more in the future.
This P80 G17 kit is great. Everything you need to build your own high quality G17.
This is my third polymer frame completion so I have had a few times to see what these look like when they work and when they don’t. This one did not work. First, the guide rod was broken when it arrived. No real problem there as MDX sent out a replacement right away (thank you). But in the meantime I threw in another G17 guide rod that I have and the slide still does not fit well enough to rack or cycle. There is some surplus material at the rear end of the barrel that gets in the way of proper cycling. I’m not sure if I can salvage this slide package without just buying a new barrel. Almost positive this is not MDX’s fault, but the manufacturer of the slide pieces. Will update this review when I have received the aftermarket parts if possible.
i didnt get the full kit but i waiting for the restock mdxarms is rad inlike what they are doing very happy. hopefully they restock soon
Came completely un assembled parts were all in great condition right out of the box easy to build and all parts fit perfect arrived at my door within a week of my order and the best prices around compared to other build kit dealers I have seen I highly recommend ordering through MDX
Works as advertised.
Hey, hope you’re doing well. I assembled this kit exactly to the specifications and the Mdx triggers lower parts kit actual trigger is terribly heavy to pull and doesn’t make the ‘click’ sound when it’s dry fired, Ive been able to shoot it once and nothing fell apart so that’s good but the trigger is just impossible and the slide just feels And sounds like it’s rubbing against the metal inside the frame. I’ve tried to look up a bunch online and find an answer or a fix but I can’t seem to find one is there anyway you guys could help me out? I appreciate your time, thanks
Package wasn’t delivered usps said they can’t do anything