PROCESSING TIME AS OF 12/11 IS BETWEEN 1-9 BUSINESS DAYS (SAT & SUN ARE NOT BUSINESS DAYS)
Starting Immediately, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
In light of ATF's latest action, Full Build Kit will no longer come with JIGS/Drill Bits. You will need to purchase jig/drill bits separately (Click Here)
About Builders Kit:
These are called BUILDERS Kits and not called “Assemble Kit” for a reason. You will need to file/sand/polish p80 frames/parts in order to make it work. Esp. for the subcompact, almost 100% of the time you will have to modify the locking block. If you are not capable of doing this then DO not buy these kits. It is your SOLE responsibility to figure out how to install any of the parts you've purchased from us. We can't tell you how to fix a non-resetting trigger, or how to install a slide parts kit. Please do your own due diligence and Search online prior to purchasing any of the builders kits. We will not assemble any slide parts kits at this time. All our build kits will have Channel Liners already installed. If we have time, then we will also install sights (if they're available). You can figure out the rest. Simple google search usually does the job. Again, if you’re not capable of doing this then DO not purchase any of these build kits. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND to go on youtube.com and searching "marinegunbuilder". Watch all of his build kit related videos. It will help you understand what to look for when you're building your kit.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Strike Industries STRIKE80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940CV1 (metal rails, newest version)
- Polymer Sights
- Lower Parts Kit (LPK)-OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- MDX Slide Parts Kit (SPK) with Guiderod
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide with Slant Front and Rear Serrations , Chamfered Slide - Limited Run Only
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About STRIKE80 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About Slide Parts Kit:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration & Rear Chamfered Slide
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your standard style Ejector with either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice!
How to remove Upgraded Ejector on your Gen4/Gen5 Trigger Housing:
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First Glock Build turned out fantastic. MDX really came through with a solid kit. Hoping to get more when they’re available.
This is a great kit for first time builders or budget conscious builders. Not as flashy as some but everything was high quality and I don't think you could get a better deal buying individually. The upper parts kit came looking polished better than OEM. Everything went together with minimal (and expected) modification of the rear rail.
Easy to build waiting on the next restock
If you get a chance to buy this... buy it. Don't think about it just buy. Craftsmanship is A+++ fully complete and just simply an amazing product. Thank you MDXArms for bringing this kit to the market.
When everyone else was failing me, MDX came through with the Strike 80. Awesome kit takes the guess work out of it, especially for a first time builder like myself. Super fast shipping arrived in three days for me. The kit itself looks good. Can’t wait to share the finished product.
Best service and fast shipping.MDX RULES
cant beat the value of this kit at the sub $500!