8/23: LIMIT (1) ONE FULL KIT PER CUSTOMER PER ORDER
DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE PURCHASING.
Starting Immediately, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymer80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940CV1 (metal rails, newest version)
- Polymer Sights -OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- Lower Parts Kit (LPK)-OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- MDX Slide Parts Kit (SPK) with Guiderod
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide with Slant Front and Rear Serrations , Chamfered Slide - Limited Run Only
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About PF940CV1 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About Slide Parts Kit:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration & Rear Chamfered Slide
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your standard style Ejector with either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice!
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Many companies use Covid as excuse to provide horrible customer service, not MDX. They explain everything thoroughly online. The products they had posted as “in stock” actually were in stock. The shipping was speedy and the product was awesome for the money. I ordered a builders kit and my only complaint was the crown on the barrel wasn’t so great but was an easy fix. 5 stars for MDX arms.
Excellent kit, got it in 4 days after I ordered. Built it in 20 minutes and test fired it problem free.
Everything you will need to build a basic gun.
Went very well, slide was super resistant. After adjusting trigger it was a little better but had to file the slide in spots that are tough to get too. Still sticky but i hope after a few hundred rounds through it should free up.
Product I ordered=great! Customer service=Amazing!!!! Time it took to get my product TO me=A miracle!!! Just THREE days.. ordered on the 11th(June).. got it the 15(June). There was a Sunday in there for those counting... anywho.. when I ordered, the LPK wasn't available. Buuuut now when I look up the product, it's being offered WITH it now.. but it doesn't have a place to JUST to buy the LPK... I know they're looking out for future customers but mine was JUST the other daaaaay!
By far the best site and the color is very nice in person and the shipment was super fast....I truly recommend this site...
I ordered 2 kits and the whole process went smooth. I wasn’t able to pick up my order via will call for 2 days and was even running late the third day and they still worked with me and for that MDX is forever solid in my book. Thank y’all.
Great kit no problems at all