Updated: 11/16/2020: Currently Processing Time for Orders 1-9 Business Days
DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE PURCHASING.
Starting Immediately, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymer80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940CV1 (metal rails, newest version)
- Polymer Sights
- Lower Parts Kit (LPK) -OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- MDX Slide Parts Kit (SPK) with Guiderod
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide with Slant Front and Rear Serrations w/ RMR Cut - Limited Run Only
- RMR Plate Not Included
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About PF940CV1 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About Slide Parts Kit:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your standard style Ejector with either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice!
How to remove Upgraded Ejector on your Gen4/Gen5 Trigger Housing:
LF19 Fluted/Flush Cut and Crowned Match Grade Barrel **Optional Barrel**
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I would have given this 5 stars but the lower parts kit this one came with was pure garbage. From the spring to the connector to the trigger housing to the cheap as heck trigger. Slide is super nice. Fast shipping. Super happy only bad thing was the LPK
The quality on these kits is amazing! Shipping is very fast as well!
Received my builders kit, after checking it out everything. What i received was good and what I expected. The slide parts kit was not in my order. I promptly contacted MDX and inquired about the slide parts kit, Hendrix promptly replied and answered my question and then provided a tracking number for the missing slide kit that he packed up and shipped out to me. All this on the day before a holiday. Thank you MDX I will be buying again from you in the future.
Kit went together very easily it looks very very very nice high quality but for the money I think it should come with a cover for the RMR cut and for someone that has buying this you're probably on a budget it would be awesome if it was offered with a different cut than RMR because the cheapest red dot that will fit it is still over 200$. But it is definitely worth every penny, especially right now in 2020. You can't find a good pistol any where and this is 100$ cheaper than a glock or M&P money well spent. I all most for got the people at MDX are on point with everything going on right now with the pandemic and the week before Thanksgiving I received my order in less than 5 days hats off to the employees thanks for your hard work
Really need to be able to TALK with some one for support.
Fit and finish is fantastic. Cerakote is perfect.
Another kit from mdx that was a great deal and went together perfect!
I received everything I ordered in the mail in 4 days...amazing! I expected to wait at least a month given the current circumstances but I am extremely impressed. Have not built or assembled yet but everything feels and looks like good quality. My order was two full build kits, another frame and an mck. FOUR DAYS!!!
Very fast shipping All parts were included Unit went together and worked perfectly