MDX Arms V1 G19 with Compensator in 9mm Compact P80 Build Kit
- V1 OEM Style CNC Serrated Slide (Available in Cerakoted Black/FDE)
- Archon Glock Compensator 1/2x28 Standard Size
- Shadow Systems Slide Internal Parts Kit
- Match Grade G19 Threaded 9mm Barrel in Nitride/Stainless Steel
- 1:16 Barrel Twist
- OEM Glock Front and Rear Sights
- OEM Recoil Spring
- OEM Lower Parts Kit
- Polymer80 Frame (your choice of Color) with JIG and Tooling
Archon Compensator Details:
Archon's new Glock Compensator allows you to easily install and remove your compensator without the hassle of set screws and Loctite. This compensator is designed to work with all generations of Glock models 17, 19 and 34 chambered in 9mm with a barrel threaded 1/2-28. Installation is as easy as removing your slide and guide rod, screwing the Glock Comp on until it is correctly timed with your slide profile, then tightening the 2 screws which clamp the compensator securely to your barrel. The Glock Comp is designed and precision machined from 7075 Aluminum to match your slide profile, then Type III Hardcoat Anodized for years of dependable use. The 6 side ports and 3 top ports mitigate recoil and give you that split second advantage on follow up shots!
- Precision machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Type III Hardcoat Anodize Black
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Dimensions: W: 1.000" L: 1.375" H: .800"
* Adding a compensator to your pistol changes the dynamics of your pistol cycling and will sometimes require modifications to allow for this. We have tested our compensator extensively on many host weapons, and have found that it typically cycles with the factory configuration. Your performance will be based upon gun configuration and ammo selection.
* If you do experience any cycling issues please consult a qualified gunsmith before making any modifications.
* The gap between the Glock Comp and your slide will vary due to variations in barrel length on aftermarket barrels.
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It’s a great product very easy to finish and assemble. The only critique I have is the slide release spring and rear guide rail need a bit of improvement. That said I will definitely buy another without thinking twice. Their customer service is on point!