FOR CHRISTMAS/NEW YAER DEALS ONLY - SALE ENDS JAN 3 2020
- Free Threaded Barrel Upgrade
- Free Upgraded Gen4 Ejector
- Free Shipping on Selected Build Kits
Our MDX Arms build kit includes everything you need except magazines. This kit is an 80% frame and can be shipped directly to you; without the need for an FFL transfer.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymear80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940SC (metal rails, newest version)
- Glock OEM Polymer Sights
- Glock OEM Guiderod
- Glock OEM Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
- Shadow System Slide Parts Kit (SPK)
- Alpha Sports Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide
- Archon 9mm Compensator 1/2x28
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About PF940SC 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 26/27 Gen3 Components
- Slide Lock Spring
- Patent Available
Details About OEM LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About SPK by Shadow System:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- Threaded Barrel are 1/2 x 28 Thread Pitch
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Archon Compensator Details:
Archon's new Glock Compensator allows you to easily install and remove your compensator without the hassle of set screws and Loctite. This compensator is designed to work with all generations of Glock models 17, 19 and 34 chambered in 9mm with a barrel threaded 1/2-28. Installation is as easy as removing your slide and guide rod, screwing the Glock Comp on until it is correctly timed with your slide profile, then tightening the 2 screws which clamp the compensator securely to your barrel. The Glock Comp is designed and precision machined from 7075 Aluminum to match your slide profile, then Type III Hardcoat Anodized for years of dependable use. The 6 side ports and 3 top ports mitigate recoil and give you that split second advantage on follow up shots!
- Precision machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Type III Hardcoat Anodize Black
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Dimensions: W: 1.000" L: 1.375" H: .800"
* Adding a compensator to your pistol changes the dynamics of your pistol cycling and will sometimes require modifications to allow for this. We have tested our compensator extensively on many host weapons, and have found that it typically cycles with the factory configuration. Your performance will be based upon gun configuration and ammo selection.
* If you do experience any cycling issues please consult a qualified gunsmith before making any modifications.
* The gap between the Glock Comp and your slide will vary due to variations in barrel length on aftermarket barrels.
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your #336 Ejector with #30274 Gen.4 Ejector for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face!
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.