Exclusively designed by MDX Arms. Featuring a 60 degree Enhanced Deep Scallop (EDS) front and rear serrations for that aggressive traction.
It also features Outlined Side Window/Pocket and our Series One Top Port Design. It serves a slight weight reduction but also giving it one hell of a unique aesthetics look.
Series One is also machined for RMR/Holosun optic. Our Trijicon RMR cut is milled to a depth of .125" which includes front recoil posts and uses 6-32 mounting screws thread.
DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Please PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE PURCHASING.
Starting 5/5, We will no longer verify if you understand what you're ordering. If you ordered incorrectly and items has been shipped then you will incur a 20% Restock FEE if you wish to cancel or do a return/refund.
If ANY of these Items are sold out/gray color/unable to select/crossed out, this means that the ENTIRE product is OUT of Stock.
If you select "NONE" for Lower Parts Kit (LPK) and/or Sights, this means the kit DOES NOT come with those items.
If you select "NONE" or "STANDARD" Ejector, this means you will received whatever ejector comes with your Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
If you select "UPGRADED" Ejector, this means you will received either a Gen4 or Gen5 G19x Upgraded Ejector. It's our choice what we include on your kit.
MDX Arms S1 Build Kit Contents:
- Polymer80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940v2 (metal rails, newest version)
- Glock OEM Polymer Sights -OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- Lower Parts Kit (LPK) -OBVIOUSLY if the option says "none" this means its not included
- Slide Parts Kit (SPK)
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms Series One Custom CNC Slide USA Made
- RMR Plate, Sights, Upgraded Ejector and LPK are Optional
- Channel Liner Installed.
About MDX Arms Series One Slides:
- Machined from AZT 17-4PH Billet Stainless Steel Blanks
- Black Oxide finished for increased wear and corrosion resistance.
- Heat Treated to 36-40 on the Rockwell C Scale
- Deep Scallop Front and Rear Serration have been machined to enhance grip as well as aesthetics.
- Outlined Top and Side Ports offers weight reduction
- Center Outlined Pockets offers that unqiue look
- 45 Degree chamfered top edges to reduce weight and increase responsiveness.
- RMR Cut to a depth of .125".
- Uses 6-32 Thread for RMR Screws - Not Included
- 2 front alignment posts incorporated into the RMR cut.
- Compatible with Gen3 G17 frames, Polymer80 PF940v2 G17
- Channel Liners Installed
- Sights and RMR Plate Cover available at an additional cost.
- Professional gunsmith assembly recommended.
Details About Slide Parts Kit:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) Black Nitride or TiN Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Threaded Barrel ares 1/2x28 Thread Pitch
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS and TiN are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
- None - If you purchase the kit without LPK.
- Standard - If lpk are available, it will come with Standard Ejector. You can either pick "none or standard" from our selection.
- Upgraded - $8 upgraded part will be included on our kit with or without lpk purchased. We use either #30274 Gen.4 Ejector or Gen5 G19x #47021 for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face! - Dealers Choice
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H"