Exclusively designed by MDX Arms. Featuring a 60 degree Enhanced Deep Scallop (EDS) front and rear serrations for that aggressive traction. This Slide Bites!
It also features Outlined Side Window/Pocket and our Series One Top Port Design. It serves a slight weight reduction but also giving it one hell of a unique aesthetics look.
Series One is also machined for RMR/Holosun optic. Our Trijicon RMR cut is milled to a depth of .125" which includes front recoil posts and uses 6-32 mounting screws thread.
Featuring MDX Arms Series One Custom CNC Slide for your G19. Perfect slide to complete your Polymer80 frame.
- Machined from AZT 17-4PH Billet Stainless Steel Blanks
- Black Oxide finished for increased wear and corrosion resistance.
- Heat Treated to 36-40 on the Rockwell C Scale
- Deep Scallop Front and Rear Serration have been machined to enhance grip as well as aesthetics.
- Outlined Top and Side Ports offers weight reduction
- Center Outlined Pockets offers that unqiue look
- 45 Degree chamfered top edges to reduce weight and increase responsiveness.
- RMR Cut to a depth of .125".
- Uses 6-32 Thread for RMR Screws - Not Included
- 2 front alignment posts incorporated into the RMR cut.
- Compatible with Gen3 G17 frames, Polymer80 Pf940V2 G17
- Channel Liners Installed
- Sights and RMR Plate Cover available at an additional cost.
- Professional gunsmith assembly recommended.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice slide. Nice finish nice quality and fits perfectly.