Our MDX Arms build kit includes everything you need except magazines. This kit is an 80% frame and can be shipped directly to you; without the need for an FFL transfer.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymear80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940CV1 (metal rails, newest version)
- Glock OEM Polymer Sights
- Glock OEM Guiderod
- Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
- Slide Parts Kit (SPK)
- Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About PF940CV1 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
- Patent Available
Details About LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About SPK:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About the Barrels:
- Available in RAW Stainless Steel (SS) or Black Nitride Finished
- Available in either Standard Cut or Threaded Barrel
- Threaded barrel will come with a Free Threaded Protector in either Black or SS Finish
- Black Nitride are 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 9mm with 1:16 Twist
- SS are 416R Stainless Steel 9mm with 1:16 Twist.
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Glock Gen. 1-4 Compatible
- Made in the USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your #336 Ejector with #30274 Gen.4 Ejector for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face!
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered when there was a 14 day wait, they still shipped it out within a week. At time of order slide came assembled, channel liner and sights were installed (highly recommended), the ladder required adjusting.
Overall, 5/5 or 10/10 experience. Product was an amazing value, there was above average communication, and they're 100% about the customer. Building an AR next, I will be attempting to use MDXArms for the entire build, or as much as possible. Thank you again for your customer service, I hope you have continued success.
Other than that great toy
This was my first 80P build, and I think it went together great. It took me a few hours on a sat & sun, and another hour Monday night to finish the build, but it came together great and makes me want to do another. This kit was perfect; it came with everything you need except a magazine; perfect for one-stop-shopping. I will probably be buying more from MDX soon; I'm happy with my purchase!
Great quality for the money, built it shot it and it was 100% reliable no problems whatsoever and accurate as well.
My only complaint is the nitride Finnish on the barrel wears quickly, but i can definitely look past it for the reliability. Its a good product and I'm thoroughly impressed.
I definitely recommend this kit and company.
Shipping delays were handled extremely professional by MDX (P80 was responsible). Product as advertised, zero install issues. 1,200 rounds (cleaned every 300) with no malfunctions.
Fit and finish and quality were top notch. No fitment issues of any kind. Would definitely buy again (with confidence)
Great value for this kit. Very good customer service response time.
Excellent kit and service ! Answered all my questions honestly, delivered on all promises made during phone call. I'd give 10 stars if I could. You have a customer for life with me.
Received my products in excellent condition. I had a few questions and they were answered fairly quickly. Would definitely order again soon!