Our MDX Arms build kit includes everything you need except magazines. This kit is an 80% frame and can be shipped directly to you; without the need for an FFL transfer.
MDX Arms Build Kit Contents:
- Polymear80 80% Frame Kit with Jig and tooling - PF940SC (metal rails, newest version)
- Glock OEM Polymer Sights
- Glock OEM Guiderod
- Glock OEM Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
- Shadow System Slide Parts Kit (SPK)
- Alpha Sports Match Grade Drop-In Barrel
- MDX Arms US Made CNC 416R Slide
*All Build Kits comes un-assembled. If you wish for us to install sights/channel liner, make sure to add a Note/Comment on our checkout page.
Details About PF940SC 80% Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 26/27 Gen3 Components
- Slide Lock Spring
- Patent Available
Details About OEM LPK:
- Locking Block Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Slide Stop Lever
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
- 5.5lbs Connector
Details About SPK by Shadow System:
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin, standard weight and length
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring, standard weight
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Machined 17-4 stainless steel firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
Details About Alpha Sports Barrel:
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G26's.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium U.S. made 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
- Installation by an experienced Glock armorer recommended
- Made In USA
Details About the Slides:
- Machined from USA Grade 416R Stainless Steel Stock
- Front Serration
- Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 OEM
- Cerakote Finish - Available in Black/Burnt Bronze/FDE/Tungsten Gray
- Made in USA
Ejector Upgrades: Upgrade Your #336 Ejector with #30274 Gen.4 Ejector for better ejection pattern. No more brass in the face!
Check our How To Video Section for guide and tricks about your build:
What is the difference between this item and the regular (cheaper) V2 G26 Build kit?
We've been getting a lot of reports not just from our customer but from others as well that our currently G26 barrels doesn't work well with P80. Few has managed to sand/file/modify both front blocks and/or barrel lug and got it to work. MDX would like to offer our customers with a much better option. As of today, we will not be selling any of our older V1 style barrels until our vendor fixes the issue or we find a new suppler of G26 barrels. In the meantime, we will offer Alpha Sports Match Grade 416R G26 Barrels only for $15 (std) and $25 (threaded) more.
Here's quick comparison of our old G26 barrels vs our new Alpha Sports
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm very satisfied with this kit, the slide fitment is great no issues what so ever. Fired a few rounds with no issues.highly recommend .