MDX Arms V2 CNC Slide with Front and Rear Serration for G43 9mm Single Stack P80 80% Builders Kit
- CNC 416R Stainless Steel - V2 Slide Front and Rear Serrations
- MDX Arms Slide Internal Parts
- Ultra Match Grade G43 9mm Barrel
- OEM Glock Front and Rear Sights
- OEM Recoil Spring
- OEM Lower Parts Kit
- Polymer80 Frame (your choice of Color) with Jig/Tooling
- MAG NOT INCLUDED.
*We test fit P80 locking blocks on all our G43 kits to ensure slide/barrel to rail fitment
About the Frame:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill Bits are included
- Compatible with Gen 4 Glock® G43 Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G43 Magazines
- Available in Black, with other colors arriving soon.
About the Barrel:
- Available In Black Nitride Non Threaded, SS Non threaded and SS Threaded with protector
- Threaded Protector 1/2 x 28
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with Glock 43 pistols.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium U.S. made 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:10 twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
- Installation by an experienced Glock armorer recommended
MDX Arms does not sell firearms. This is not a firearm and will ship directly to you without FFL needed
We do not ship 80% to New Jersey
Please refer to your state and federal laws about 80% kits. It's your responsibility to know your own laws.
We're not responsible for any improper milling, installation of parts, damage or any injury that might occur. Make sure to use proper safety equipment during your build
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. MDX Arms
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.