- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- The ReadyMod® frame features a blank grip design that is ready for stippling and other grip customization.
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits
- Patent Pending
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was my 4th build and by far the worst kit ever. It must have been old stock the slides are nice but shop elsewhere for the frame kits
I have bought a couple from you at the gun shows and the customer service is awesome so I will keep buying from you
This is my 5th P80 so that should speak for what I think of Polymer80. MDX Arms is always the first place I check. MDX is the absolute best!
Good prices and best delivery time.
I’m from CA and before reading EVERYTHING in relation to building my p80, I was excited and stoked to get started. I love the polymer 80 and it fit well, look clean. Unfortunately I sent it back due to the penal code 32000 and I didn’t want to sit on it until laws changed. So Ill have to wait or move before I build with a p80. Thank u MDX again for all your help.
I cant say enough good things about MDX. Even during this pandemic there shipping and response times were very quick, while other company's tell you there to busy to even answer phones and emails. I will definitely continue to do business with MDX
I've bought so many of these now. The build is cake, and comes out perfect every time. I've replaced all my factory glock frames with p80s because they fit so well in my hand. Don't think about it, just buy it.