Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS Ambi Safety Selector - Std/Short
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector - for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto). The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (2) TORX SCREWS
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Note: ArmaLite and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc. Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.
We Also Recommend
***PRE-ORDER*** JP Silent Captured Spring Gen. 2 for 9mm - Short Stroke
***PRE-ORDER*** JP Silent Captured Spring Gen. 2 for 9mm - Short Stroke Conversion Kit