JP Silent Captured Spring Gen. 2 for AR15
JP's pursuit of perfection didn’t stop with springs though and led ultimately to the creation of the JPSCS™ Silent Captured Spring, new for 2012. Maintaining all the benefits of our polished buffer springs and proprietary LMOS™ buffer, this combination buffer-spring assembly eliminates the friction of standard buffer components resulting in outstanding smoothness and sound abatement. What’s more, the spring is removable from the assembly for custom tuning, and both the AR-15 and AR-10 versions of the JP Silent Captured Springs are functional in rifle- and carbine-length operating systems. The AR-15 version fits and functions in any gas-operated AR-15 variant, regardless of caliber and the AR-10 version should fit and function in any large-frame AR-10-type platform.
Includes spacer to allow for installation in both carbine-length and rifle-length buffer tubes.
The JPSCS-AR15 will not function with the Primary Weapon Systems PWS direct impingement bolt carrier. The design of the carrier will prevent the rifle from cycling.
The JPSCS is not compatible with any 9mm AR variant or any blowback system using a solid weighted carrier.
GEN 2 SCS Improvements:
- New aluminum guide rod cuts overall weight
- Heavier masses translate to more buffering mass and chance of bolt bounce
- Full correspondence between SCS masses and H1, H2 and H3 buffers
- Additional mass added to both AR-10 and 9mm models for better, broader function
- Interchangeable buffers allow conversion between AR-15 and AR-10 models and vice versa
We Also Recommend
***PRE-ORDER*** JP Silent Captured Spring Gen. 2 for 9mm - Short Stroke
***PRE-ORDER*** JP Silent Captured Spring Gen. 2 for 9mm - Short Stroke Conversion Kit