Surefire PROCOMP Muzzle Brake
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interface—the ProComp 556 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire ProComp 556 muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics.
Each ProComp 556 muzzle brake is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise.
FITS: M4, M16 and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads
NOTE: SureFire ProComp muzzle brakes are stand-alone muzzle devices and do not serve as mounts/adapters for any SureFire Fast-Attach® sound suppressors.
- Offset porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and muzzle rise so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15-type weapons
We Also Recommend
Aero Precision AR15 Stripped Upper Receiver - Anodized Black
Ballistic Advantage 16" .223 Wylde BA Hanson Stainless Steel Midlength AR 15 Barrel w/ Lo Pro, Premium Series
Ballistic Advantage 16" .223 Wylde Tactical Government Stainless Steel Midlength AR 15 Barrel w/ Ops 12, Premium Series