In addition, the trigger safety is dramatically improved from the factory polymer. The IFT uses a drop tested billet aluminum safety that has greater bearing surface against the frame, greater durability, and is compatible with pre-travel reductions without modification to the frame or safety.
Compatibility: Gen 1-4 17,17L,19,22,23,24,26,27,31,32,33,34,35 models only.
- Materials:Anodized 6061 Al
- Finish: Anodize
- Color: Black / Red / Blue / FDE
- Weight: 0.2 oz
- Safety Spring: Length 12mm x OD 2.75mm x Gauge 0.3mm
Contents (Bill of Materials):
- 1x Aluminum Trigger Shoe
- 1x Trigger Safety
- 2x Trigger pin set screw
- 1x Trigger Safety Return Spring
- Trigger shoe only. Does not include trigger bar or trigger housing components.
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Flat face
- Compatible with pre-travel adjustment modification
- Enhanced Trigger geometry
Disclaimer: Does not reduce trigger pull weight. Requires user-supplied fire control group components (trigger bar and housing, etc).
NOTE: It is strongly recommended to use with supplied Loctite. IF trigger is disassembled, reapplication is strongly recommended. Always ensure to thoroughly examine your firearm for safety and serviceability before shooting.
NOTE: Gunsmith or armorer installation recommended.