The Viper Stock is designed to able to drop into your existing platform. The buffer system is carefully engineered to provide for high reliability while allowing for the use of standard bolt carriers, allowing for multi-role use with a single system. The included flat wire spring increases bolt load despite the compact dimensions for greater reliability, even in extreme short barrel configurations.
In addition to mechanical reliability and performance, we at Strike Industries have also paid close attention to human factors to increase comfort and controllability. The low footprint shoulder weld is shaped to conform to the shoulder pocket for maximum stability and control even in compromised or unconventional shooting positions. Included with the Viper PDW is a rubberized cheek rest to create a comfortable cheek weld, a criticism of many competitor PDW systems.
Finally, a PDW stock without compromise. Strike Hard, Strike Fast with the SI Viper PDW.
- 1x Viper PDW Stock Assembly
- 1x Viper PDW Buffer Assembly
- 1x Viper PDW Buffer Tube
- 1x Viper PDW Flat Wire Buffer Spring
- 1x Viper PDW Castle Nut
- 1x Viper PDW Cheek Rest
- 6061 T6 Tube and mount
- 4140 Nitride Rods
- Polymer Buttpad
- Cheek pad: TPU
OAL (16" Barrel): 28.5” Collapsed, 32” extended
LOP: 7.5” collapsed, 11” Extended
- Ambidextrous, push button deployment
- (Patent pending) Ergonomic, compound curved stock
- Compatible with standard bolt carriers
- No non-standard take down procedures
- Compatible with many ambidextrous lower receivers such as the SanTan and Rainier Arms.
Note: A non-permanent adhesive may be desired to more securely affix cheek rest.
Note: Not compatible with large frame AR. (LR308, AR10, etc.)