The SureFire MAG5 is a high-capacity magazine for 223 Remington/5.56x45mm ammunition, and it is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and firearms compatible with STANAG 4179 magazines. The MAG5 is made of Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, and it feeds smoothly and reliably without lubricants. The long-lasting springs are cadmium-coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance, and the magazine can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning. This SureFire magazine provides distinct tactical advantages and is less bulky than drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouche
|Weight Empty||6.4 ounces|
|Weight Loaded||2.02 pounds|
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions: Orders will be cancelled if you live in the areas listed below
Please check with your state regulations/local laws for ownership of high-capacity magazines BEFORE placing your order.
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Customers in CA, CO, DC, HI, MA, MD, NJ, NY and VA need to comply with all state and local laws regarding high capacity magazines.