ALL NEW SERIES TWO MDX SLIDE!
Exclusively designed by MDX Arms. Featuring a 60 degree Enhanced Deep Scallop (EDS) front and rear serrations for that aggressive traction. This Slide Bites!
Series One is also machined for RMR/Holosun optic. Our Trijicon RMR cut is milled to a depth of .125" which includes front recoil posts and uses 6-32 mounting screws thread.
PROCESSING TIME: 1-9 BUSINESS DAYS (Not Including Weekends/Holidays)
Build Your Own Kit Includes:
- MDX G19 Series TWO 9mm Slide with RMR Cut (6-32 Screw Thread Pitch)
- Blacked out Polymer Front and Rear Sights
- Complete Slide Parts Kit with Guide Rod (Channel Liner Installed)
- G19 Non Threaded Barrel in Stainless Steel or Black Nitride
- FREE RMR Plate Included
- Compatible with Polymer80 PF940CV1/Strike80/GST-9 80% frame, G19 Gen 1-3
Optic Feature and Spec:
***FRAME OR LPK NOT INCLUDED***
FRAMES NOT INCLUDED. SOLD SEPARATELY
About MDX Arms Series One Slides:
- Machined from AZT 17-4PH Billet Stainless Steel Blanks
- Black Oxide finished for increased wear and corrosion resistance.
- Heat Treated to 36-40 on the Rockwell C Scale
- Deep Scallop Front and Rear Serration have been machined to enhance grip as well as aesthetics.
- Center Outlined Pockets offers that unqiue look
- 45 Degree chamfered top edges to reduce weight and increase responsiveness.
- RMR Cut to a depth of .125".
- Uses 6-32 Thread for RMR Screws - Not Included
- 2 front alignment posts incorporated into the RMR cut.
- Compatible with Polymer80 PF940Cv1 G19, Strike80
- Channel Liners Installed
- Sights and RMR Plate Cover available at an additional cost.
- Professional gunsmith assembly recommended.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither MDX Group Inc., nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had no problems
Relay liked it and had no problems with it.