Exclusively designed by MDX Arms. Featuring a 60 degree Enhanced Deep Scallop (EDS) front and rear serrations for that aggressive traction. This Slide Bites!
It also features Outlined Side Window/Pocket and our Series One Top Port Design. It serves a slight weight reduction but also giving it one hell of a unique aesthetics look.
Series One is also machined for RMR/Holosun optic. Our Trijicon RMR cut is milled to a depth of .125" which includes front recoil posts and uses 6-32 mounting screws thread.
Featuring MDX Arms Series One Custom CNC Slide for your G19. Perfect slide to complete your Polymer80 frame.
- Machined from AZT 17-4PH Billet Stainless Steel Blanks
- Black Oxide finished for increased wear and corrosion resistance.
- Heat Treated to 36-40 on the Rockwell C Scale
- Deep Scallop Front and Rear Serration have been machined to enhance grip as well as aesthetics.
- Outlined Top and Side Ports offers weight reduction
- Center Outlined Pockets offers that unqiue look
- 45 Degree chamfered top edges to reduce weight and increase responsiveness.
- RMR Cut to a depth of .125".
- Uses 6-32 Thread for RMR Screws - Not Included
- 2 front alignment posts incorporated into the RMR cut.
- Compatible with Gen3 G19 frames, Polymer80 Pf940CV1 G19
- Channel Liners Installed
- Sights and RMR Plate Cover available at an additional cost.
- Professional gunsmith assembly recommended.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither MDX Group Inc., nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have not put this slide together so I can't speak on it's functionality. This review is strictly of first impressions and satisfaction with MDX. First off, MDX had my slide to me in two days. Ordered on Friday and it arrived on Monday. Amazing. Second, this SI slide looks and feels awesome! I bought it because I liked how it looked, but when I opened the package it was even prettier than I imagined. The pictures don't do it justice. The craftsman and machining seem to be top notch. To hold it in your hand - this is a really, really nice slide.. we'll see how it performs. I'll update when I know. Thanks MDX!