Increase Your Rate Of Fire Legally
The Model G Pull Release Trigger is designed to strictly meet the ATF’s definition of semi-automatic firing action: one round fired for each trigger action. Engineered to fire a round as you pull the trigger, then again as you release your pull, this effectively doubles your rate of fire while allowing you to maintain a stable sight picture.
Unlike more expensive systems, PR Trigger’s design is compatible with your existing Glock-compatible components and requires no milling or machining. It replaces your stock trigger with an upgraded semi-automatic trigger group that is legal to carry, own, and use on your weapon. We recommend that a qualified gunsmith install any and all trigger components to ensure proper safety measures are in place.
Only compatible with Glock® 19 Gen 3 9mm Pistols
The Model G is not available in the following states:
- WASHINGTON DC
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- RHODE ISLAND
More Fun, Less Money
What good is a high rate of fire if you don’t have money for ammo? Our quality trigger upgrade is engineered for reliability, precision-manufactured from quality materials, and priced to put shooting range fun in the hands of every Glock-style gun owner. Get as close as possible to the G18 experience without the price tag or intrusive NFA headaches. Order your Model G Pull Release Trigger from PR Triggers today.
- Not for civilian sales in: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- Due to a possible variance in tolerances, some trigger housings may not function with some glock style weapons.
- NEVER ALTER ANY COMPONENT OF THE PR TRIGGER MODEL G.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the PR Trigger Model G will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- Some trigger housings may require additional fitting. We recommend this fitting be performed by a Professional Gunsmith.
- AFTER THE PR TRIGGER MODEL G HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.