MDX Arms 5.56/.223/.300 BLACKOUT caliber complete Titanium Nitride Bolt Carrier Groups. T
Melonite/Nitride M-16 bolt carrier group
Meloniting, also known as black nitride or nitro carburization offers increased abrasion and corrosion resistance. This treatment also lowers the coefficient of friction and increases life of the bolt carrier group. Unlike plating this process penetrates the surface and wont flake off as well as maintaining all the orginal dimensions. Our bolt carrier groups are processed with the QPQ process.
- Superior to standard mil spec chrome lined bolt carrier groups.
- 9310 Steel MPI tested bolt & 8620 Steel Carrier.
- Compatible with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remengton & 300 AAC Blackout.
- Corrosion resistance inside and out. Superior to chrome lined and parkerized bolt carrier groups.
- Slicker hardened 70RC surface
- Very little lubrication needed to run.
- Easier to clean.
- Increased bolt carrier life.
- Includes extractor o-ring for increased extracting reliability.